We all want to look good, feel fit and healthy. Some of us may want to jumpstart our fitness regime at the gym. Remember to keep in mind these gym wear dos and don’ts:
WHAT TO WEAR AT THE GYM?
- Wear clothes (active wear) that compliment your figure
- Put on white or gray cotton gym socks
- Wear comfortable clothing such as yoga pants, fitted tanks and T-shirts
- Leave the 80s leotards or bodysuits to the 80s
- Avoid streetwear casual tops or jeggings
- Always ask – if someone else is using a machine or equipment
Put them back – return all weights and equipment back to where they belong
Be mindful – of your surrounding, care for the people around you
Keep yourself dry – bring your own towel and use it
Discreet selfies – do not infringe on someone else’s privacy
Personal space – respect it
Try not to hog any workstation – use it and leave. Avoid using your while at the station.
Limit chitchats – others want solace and to focus on their workout. No one wants to hear loud chatter
#modnchic #exercise #gym #fitness #sportswear #activewear #keepfit #workout #whattowear
By Kit Sani Barrett, principal consultant & trainer at ImageXchange. She contributes various articles relating to beauty, style, business, home & lifestyle.